Washing machines are now part of essential home appliances such as LED TVs, Micro Ovens, Refrigerators, Air-conditioners. It may be semi automatic or fully automatic with top loading or front loading feature. There are so many best washing machine brands in India.
Nowadays, when we go to the market to buy a home appliance, we are full of options. Finding the right one that fits our needs and is effective can be a challenge. Washing machines are not different. In this post we will provide you a list of best washing machine brands in India with top models in 2019. To understand the different technologies available on the market and understand what is more energy efficient, our buying guide will definitely help you.
In this article we will try to give you some tips for buying a new washing machine. But before that, we will provide you with the information you have come up with: The best brands of washing machines in India with the top models.
Top 10 Best Washing Machine Brands in India
- LG Washing Machines
- IFB Washing Machines
- Whirlpool Washing Machines
- Bosch Washing Machines
- Samsung Washing Machines
- Haier Washing Machines
- Mitashi Washing Machines
- Godrej Washing Machines
- Onida Washing Machines
- Carrier Midea Washing Machines
These are the most popular brands for washing machines in India. Brands like Bosch / Siemens Washing Machines are very popular for their front-loading washing machines. Among the Indian brands, IFB is leading the way in competing with international brands, while Godrej and Onida Washing Machines have good models in case someone has a tight budget.
Top 5 Best Washing Machine Brands in India with Popular Models 2019
We have listed the best washing machine brands in India with the latest technologies used on their best models.
LG Washing Machines
LG Electronics is the largest washing machine manufacturer with a trusted service network in India. They have a wide range of innovative products in every budget. LG is one of the first brands to launch the latest technologies such as Direct Drive and Inverter Technology.
Technologies Used by LG
- Direct Drive: Front-loading LG machines do not use the traditional belt system, the motor is directly attached to the drum, increasing durability and reducing noise. DD technology is now also available in high-end vertical loading machines.
- Smart Inverter Technology: Saves up to 36% energy.
- Jet Spray Technology: uses Jet Spray to remove detergent during the rinse cycle.
- Turbo Drum: The two-way rotary drum is used in top loading machines.
- 6 movement technology: combines 6 different wash movements for efficient washing.
- True Balance: Reduces noise and vibrations.
Most Popular LG Washing Machine Models
|FHT1408SWL||Front Load & Fully Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|T9077NEDL1.AFSPEIL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|T7581NDDLG.ASFPEIL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
|P9040RGAZ||Top Load & Semi Automatic||9 KG||Check on Amazon|
|P7550R3FA.ADGPEIL||Top Load & Semi Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
IFB Washing Machines
IFB is one of the largest brands of fully automatic washing machines in India. They have the merit of launching the first Indian front-loading machine. The company now has more than 250 retail outlets known as the IFB. It is one of the best washing machine brand in India in 2019.
Technologies Used by IFB
- Aqua Energie: An incorporated device supplies the water, which facilitates the dissolution of the detergent.
- Cleaning air bubbles: air bubbles penetrate deep inside the fabric to remove stubborn dirt.
- The Auto Balance system detects unbalanced garments and redistributes them for even washing.
- Ball Valve Technology: This helps reduce the waste of detergent.
- The 3D wash system uses a water spray to increase wash quality.
- Cradle wash for delicate clothes.
- Crescent Moon Drum: These unique grooves on the drum prevent damage by providing water dampening to the clothes.
Most Popular IFB Washing Machine Models
|Diva Aqua SX||Front Load & Fully Automatic||6 KG||Check on Amazon|
|Senator Aqua SX||Front Load & Fully Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|TL-SGDG 7.0Kg AQUA||Top Load & Fully Automatic||7 KG||Check on Amazon|
|Serena Aqua SXA LDT||Front Load & Fully Automatic||7 KG||Check on Amazon|
|Executive Plus VX ID||Front Load & Fully Automatic||8.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
Whirlpool Washing Machines
Whirlpool is one of the leading brands of home appliances in India. Front loading machines are designed in Europe to ensure optimum build quality. The company has a network of services covering more than 3,500 cities in India.
Technologies Used by Whirlpool
- Sixth Sense SoftMove Technology: Machines can change drum movements depending on the type of fabric. The different types of washing are: energetic washing for cotton, powerful shower for synthetics, color bath, wave movement, slow movement for delicate fabrics, soft cradle for wool.
- IntelliSense Inverter Motor: helps reduce noise and vibration. The inverter motor also reduces power consumption.
- SteamCare Technology: This technology uses steam to prevent wrinkles. This technology also helps keep clothes free of bacteria and odors.
- ZPF Technology fills the drum 50% faster, even with a low pressure water supply.
- Care Move Technology: This technology uses concentrated hot shower for frontal load comparable to washing quality.
- 360 BloomWash Pro can eliminate up to 40 different types of stains.
- The Catalytic Soaking Mechanism helps remove stubborn stains by soaking rags in concentrated detergent.
Most Popular Whirlpool Washing Machine Models
|360 Degree Bloomwash Pro||Top Load & Fully Automatic||7.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
|STAINWASH ULTRA 7.0||Top Load & Fully Automatic||7 KG||Check on Amazon|
|ACE XL 9||Top Load & Semi Automati||9 KG||Check on Amazon|
|Ace Turbodry 8.0||Top Load & Semi Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|Ace SuperSoak 7.5||Top Load & Semi Automatic||7.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
Bosch Washing Machines
Bosch is one of the best brands of front-loading washing machines in India. The brand is recognized for superior German manufacturing quality. Bosch manufactures the best fully automatic washing machine in India.
Technologies Used by Bosch
- ActiveWater Plus: Optimizes water use by using 256 levels of load sensing.
- EcoSilent Drive: This technology reduces engine friction, which helps reduce energy consumption and noise.
- VarioDrum: The design of the wavy droplets is gentle on clothes. VarioDrum also helps reduce creasing by giving your laundry more space to move around.
Most Popular Bosch Washing Machine Models
|WAT2846SIN||Front Load & Fully Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WVG30460IN||Front Load & Fully Automatic||8 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WAK24268IN||Front Load & Fully Automatic||7 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WAB16060IN||Front Load & Fully Automatic||6 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WAK20166IN||Front Load & Fully Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
Samsung Washing Machines
Samsung is a South Korean company that owns some of the most innovative washing machines in India. Recently, Samsung launched a washing machine with a quick-drive technology that halves washing time. New machines are also provided with an assistant powered by artificial intelligence.
Technologies Used by Samsung
- Eco bubble: This technology helps activate the detergent by using bubbles. This also helps make the detergent more effective when the water temperature is low.
- Eco Drum Clean Technology automatically notifies the cleaning of the drum.
- Smartphone Apps: You can easily check for errors on the machine using an app designed for iOS and Android.
- Wobble Technology is used in vertical loading machines, which creates multidirectional flow for untangled washing.
- The Soft Edges of Diamond Drum prevent damage to clothes.
Most Popular Samsung Washing Machine Models
|WA70N4260SS/TL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||7 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WA11J5750SP/TL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||11 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WA65N4260SS/TL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WA65N4260FF/TL||Top Load & Fully Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
|WT657QPNDPGXTL||Top Load & Semi Automatic||6.5 KG||Check on Amazon|
Washing Machine Buying Guide India 2019
There are today more than 100 models of washing machines on the market. This makes it difficult to select the right washing machine. This situation is exacerbated by the fact that each brand has its own jargon renamed “features”. It is difficult to conclude with a few simple facts: how much washing machines will clean dirty clothes, how much water will they consume during the process and what cost in terms of electricity bill?
In this part we will try to compare and understand the key features and technologies of modern models, which you should know to make a better buying decision.
Front Loading Washing Machine Vs Top Load Washing Machine
There are two categories of washing machines available in India. Fully automatic and semi-automatic machines can be subdivided into front loading washing machine and top loading washing machine. Top and front loading of washing machines can be differentiated according to washing style, amount of water, speed, wash programs and budget.
Fully Automatic vs Semi Automatic Washing Machines
The main difference between a fully automatic washing machine and a semi-automatic washing machine lies in the fact that in a fully automatic washing machine, the whole process, from washing to spinning, is carried out by an automated program. On the other hand in a semi-automatic machine, it is necessary to move the clothes from one operation to another manually.
Size and Capacity of Washing Machine
Most washing machines in India have a capacity of 5 to 10 kg. For a couple or a bachelor, a 5 kg machine is enough. But for a large family, a model of great capacity would be needed.
Inverter Technology in Washing Machines
Inverter technology has been revolutionary in terms of power saving in most motorized devices. The advantage of this technology is that it allows the machine to operate at an optimal speed depending on the load of the machine. a washing machine with inverter technology allows the motor to operate at an optimal speed for the load in the washing machine.
Note: If you have a washing machine equipped with a heater, try to keep the water temperature as close as possible to the room temperature. Heating the water can significantly increase the electricity consumption of a washing machine.